Machine translations with DeepL
DeepL is a neural machine translation (NMT) service and company known for its advanced language translation technology. DeepL uses deep learning techniques, specifically deep neural networks, to improve the accuracy and fluency of translations between multiple languages.
DeepL's translation service is considered one of the most accurate and natural-sounding machine translation options available. It supports a wide range of languages and is used by individuals, businesses, and organizations to translate text for various purposes, including professional documents, websites, and more.
- Go to the settings and integrations section
- In this section you will find the integration "DeepL"
- Press on "Connect."
- Register an account at DeepL, then obtain the "api key" from the account section. https://support.deepl.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020695820-Authentication-Key
- Copy the api key from DeepL and paste it into the appropriate section on Teyuto.
- Click on the "Connect" button to proceed.
- Verify the Connection
After connecting, the DeepL option in the Integrations screen should reflect the successful connection with the “Edit” and “Remove” options.
- Test DeepL Implementation
After the integration of DeepL, you will have the ability to use the automatic translator on any input platform. 1 - You will simply have to type in the default language (the first in the list)
2 - You can decide to automatically translate into all enabled languages or just one selected language.
- Translate into all languages automatically
- Translate only the selected language (target)
3 - DeepL will automatically translate