“Settings” is one of the most important menus on the Teyuto platform. Here, you can manage a lot of features including your custom domain, social media details, max connected devices per user, custom emails, and a lot more. Make sure to glace through this section completely.
In General Settings, you can:
- Update your channel’s name, display name, logo, and favicon (the icon that shows in the browser tab).
- You can also choose your preferred currency, select enabled languages, or update footer details (the information that displays at the end of a web page).
- Blanket geoblocking can be done in General Settings along with the number of maximum connected devices per user.
- You can customize your user experience by toggling the likes and views in your video/collection preview.
- Similarly, you can start a video in full-screen mode, toggle real-time views during live streaming, or enable (or disable) chat during a live video. You can further toggle comments for on-demand videos, enable related videos, hide videos in search, or show a search menu for guest users.
- The General Settings section also helps you update critical channel info such as email, phone number, company website, or social media handles (YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram).
- Update the background image for the login and registration screens (of both the web and app).
- Lastly, you can also remove your channel using the General Settings.
If you want a detailed walkthrough of General Settings, visit our General Settings walkthrough here.
Teyuto allows you to integrate with over 5000+ apps using its partnerships, especially with Zapier.
You can connect your Teyuto account with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Zapier, and Rewardful using the Integrations menu. It also enables you to integrate Facebook Pixel and Twitter Pixel to track conversions and ad performance on the respective platforms.
Lastly, you can connect with Google Sheets, MailChimp, Monday, Trello, Google Calendar, Hubspot, ActiveCampaign, and 6,200+ other SaaS solutions while automating a lot of tasks using the Teyuto-Zapier integration.
For a detailed walkthrough, read our guide on Integrations here.
You can insert a pre-roll video (preferably a trailer) from your video library to all videos.
Note: Pre-roll videos are not played before a trailer.
You can add video URLs here that appear as pre-roll, mid-roll, or post-roll videos using the VAST protocol. Learn more about the VAST protocol in this blog.
For a walkthrough on Ad Tag and Pre-Roll videos, visit the Ad Tag / Pre-roll guide.
Manage email enables you to create custom and personalized emails for various use cases. These use cases include registration confirmation, single purchase, subscription, video upload notification, and live video email alerts.
You can visit the Manage email guide here.
Custom SMTP enables you to use a custom email address (email@example.com) for your emails. Set up your custom email address using this walkthrough.
Webhooks are a type of API (Application Programming Interface) that allows web applications to send real-time notifications to other applications when a particular event occurs.
On Teyuto, you can set up webhooks without additional charges for multiple events (such as a new user, video encoding ended, live streaming started, live streaming ended, a new subscription, new charge, abandoned cart, a user plays video, or the user stops a video).
Learn how to create a Teyuto webhook in our Webhook guide.