Videos helps you manage your video library.
Using this screen, you can:
- You can include on-demand and live streaming videos to your video library by adding them manually. Visit our Video Distribution guide to learn how.
- Import them via Vimeo. Follow this guide to learn more.
- Bulk import them using a spreadsheet. Follow this walkthrough for bulk imports via spreadsheet.
After importing or uploading a video, you can edit its following attributes:
- Video: Customize the video title, description, date (including dates for airing or hiding the video), tags, collections, privacy, and custom emails. Refer to our “Edit an Uploaded Video - Video” guide for more.
- Subtitles: Upload the subtitles and update their language. Refer to our “Edit an Uploaded Video - Subtitles” guide for more.
- Attachments: You can add multiple attachments alongside your videos to share with your audience. Refer to our “Edit an Uploaded Video - Attachments” guide for more.
- Pop-up: Insert on-video text and link pop-ups. Refer to our “Edit an Uploaded Video - Pop-up” guide for more.
You can further manage videos by re-editing their attributes (including privacy), availing quick analytics, creating duplicates, downloading the videos, or deleting them altogether. You can also get the embedding snippets (including responsive embeds).