Get Android Updates
To update your Android APP we need some futher configuration. Basically we need a Service Account JSON to authenticate on Store and update App within our internal system.
- Go to the Google API Access page on the Google Play Console.
- Under Service Accounts, click the Create Service Account button to begin the process.
- In the instructions, click the link to the Google API Console.
- Click the CREATE SERVICE ACCOUNT button, on the newly opened page.
- The Create service account page opens.
- Choose a name for the new Service Account, and click Create.
- Click the Select a role in the drop-down menu. Select Project, then Owner. Navigate to the next step by clicking Continue. On the new page, click + Create Key (optional) and a modal appears.
- Select JSON and click CREATE and a file with the .json extension will download to your system; this file will be used into our internal system to establish the connection to Google Play.
- Once you've created the service account on the Google Developers Console, click Done. The API Access page automatically refreshes, and your service account will be listed.
- Close the window and the new service account shows on the original page. Click the Grant Access button to complete the process.